1. Information about the provider You can find detailed information about us in the imprint .
2. Essential features of our goods and services All relevant essential product features can be found directly on the respective product page in our online shop. If you have any questions about a product, you can always contact our customer service, by e-mail at service[at]bikester.co.uk or by calling (Hotline coming soon).
Please note: all of our bike models come with an EU standard brake setup. This will need to be reversed to comply with UK cycling standards.
3. Establishment of the contract between you and us The presentation of our goods in our online shop does not represent a binding offer on our part. The kind of contract existing between you and us depends on the payment method chosen by you:
Credit card: When you select the credit card payment method, you will be prompted to enter your credit card number, validity, and security number. When you click "Next", the data is checked for validity before you proceed to "Order overview". After you have completed your purchase by clicking 'Buy Now', you will be redirected to the website of your bank if your credit card is registered for the 3D-Secure procedure (Verified by VISA / MasterCard SecureCode). The purchase agreement is already established as soon as the 'Buy Now' button has been clicked. The debiting of the amount takes place only with the dispatch of the goods.
PayPal: Once you have completed your purchase by clicking the 'Buy Now' button, you will be redirected to a PayPal portal. There you will be required to log in and confirm payment by clicking on the 'Pay Now' button, which triggers a purchase contract between you and us. The purchase amount will be immediately credited to us.
4. Reservation of payment If a product ordered by you is permanently unavailable, we reserve the right not to accept your offer or to withdraw from the contract.
5. Prices and delivery Prices in our online shop include VAT. Delivery costs are based on the subtotal price of the items in your shopping cart. We deliver to the following countries: UK.
6. Information on warranties and guarantees If we provide a guarantee beyond the statutory warranty provisions for goods delivered by us, this is expressly stated in the respective product.
7. Right of revocation for consumers Right of cancellation You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of 14 days without giving a reason.
The period of revocation shall be 14 days beginning from the date on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the consigner, has taken possession of the complete set of purchases.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us internetstores GmbH, Friedrichstraße 6, 70174 Stuttgart, Germany (Eg, a letter, facsimile or email to: service[at]bikester.co.uk) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required. In order to keep within the revocation period, you must send the notification that you are exercising your right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation If you revoke this agreement, we will refund payment we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us). You will receive this refund within a period of 14 days from the date we received notice from you. We will transfer the funds via the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressed otherwise. In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. We bear the cost of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to something other than the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Your right of revocation expires prematurely in the following cases:
In the case of contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene. The right of revocation expires if their seal has been removed after delivery. In case of contracts involving sound or video recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package. The right of revocation expires if the seal was removed after delivery.
Sample Revocation Form If you want to revoke the contract, you can use the following or a similar statement:
— I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
— Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
— Name of the consumer (s)
— Address of the consumer (s)
— Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
— Date _______________ (*) (delete as appropriate).
30-day free return policy In addition to your statutory right of revocation, you may, under the following conditions, delivered goods can be returned free of charge to us at internetstores GmbH, Friedrichstraße 6, 70174 Stuttgart, Germany, up to 30 days (starting on the day after receipt of the goods) after delivery. The goods must not show any signs of use and must be received by us in full in original packaging within the 30 day deadline. We take care of the return transport costs - you can request a return delivery label in our online shop via www.bikester.co.uk under “Return Label”. Your statutory 14-day right of revocation and your statutory warranty claims will of course remain unaffected! Until your legal right of withdrawal has expired, the terms and conditions stated in the right of revocation apply.
8. Technical steps to contract conclusion and corrective actions Please refer to our detailed description of how the order process works in our online shop and how you can make corrections to your order if necessary. You can find this informationhere .
9. Storage and access to the terms of the contract We store your order data and send it via e-mail. You receive it along with our terms and conditions and consumer and customer information. You can also view the terms and conditions here at any time. Your order data can be viewed at any time under 'My Account'.
10. Liability for defects For all goods which you order in our online shop, the statutory liability for defects exists insofar as nothing else is regulated in § 3 of our General Terms and Conditions.
11. Complaints / online dispute resolution Should you have any cause for complaint, you can enter your complaint at the online dispute resolution website provided by the European Commission. Your complaint will then be forwarded to us. Please visit the following link and follow the instructions:
12. Removal of electrical and electronic equipment internetstores GmbH has commissioned Interseroh to carry out the nationwide repurchase of electrical and electronic equipment in accordance with § 17 ElektroG. For this purpose, Interseroh operates a nationwide network of collection points, where you can dispose of your old equipment free of charge. The reimbursement points are published at www.interseroh.de/weee-annahmestellen.
Please note the following:
Small appliances (= no external device dimensions greater than 25 cm) may be dispensed in reasonable quantities at the collection points.
Large devices (= at least one outer device dimension larger than 25 cm) may be handed over at the return points in the exchange "old versus new". This means: If you buy a new device at internetstores GmbH, you may use an old device which essentially has the same functions as the new device fulfills, at one of the return points, if you can prove the purchase of the new device against the return point accordingly. In order to provide this proof, please proceed as follows:
Please submit your return request by sending an e-mail to Interseroh at weee-annahmestellen[at]interseroh.com, indicating the type of device for the old appliance (refrigerator, washing machine, electric cooker, TV, etc.) to be delivered. Interseroh uses the data provided by you to check whether you are entitled to submit an old device at one of the Interseroh return points. If this is the case, Interseroh also provides you with a voucher by email, which contains at the following information:
Date of purchase + type of new equipment
Interseroh contract number of the customer
Possible return period
You can now give your old equipment free of charge to one of the Interseroh return points near you. Please note: Without proof, the return point is not obliged to accept your old appliance! The return point may also refuse the acceptance of end-of-life equipment which, due to contamination, may pose a threat to the health and safety of humans (see § 17 para. 4 i.V.m. §13 para 5 ElektroG).
13. Contractual Language The contract language is English.