Animoz Wild Gants, noir (black)
Inspired by a shared passion for nature, extreme sports and animals, the Wild gloves from the young Animoz brand are committed to the environment with their uncompromising design for dexterity and durability.
Animoz Wild gloves are soft and lightweight, with a breathable back that can be stretched in all four directions. The palm is tough, anti-abrasive and has a reinforcement between the thumb and index finger to increase the life of the product.
Ergonomics is the order of the day. This is evidenced by the presence of a Velcro fastener on the top of the wrist so as not to impede mobility, an absorbent insert on the outside of the thumb, a sewing thread with elastic properties, an antibacterial treatment, silicone pads on the thumb, index and middle fingers to adhere to the controls, and "screen touch" technology that allows you to use a GPS or a smartphone without having to remove your gloves.
Animoz is committed to the defence of the animal cause with its Respect Animals programme: 3 % of each sale is donated to support associations.
- 4-Way Stretch Upper
- Durable and abrasion resistant palm material
- Renforcement entre le pouce et l'index
- Velcro closure on the top of the wrist for optimalgrip
- Absorbent piece of fabric on the outside of the thumb
- Elastic threads for firm seams
- Silicone pads on thumb, index and middle finger for optimalgrip
- Screen touch technology
- Quickdry technology
- Silverplus antibacterial coating
Avis de clients et clientes
Nous aimerions connaître votre avis. Soyez le premier ou la première à évaluer ce produit.